Friday 27 April 2007

Tanfield

From guest blogger 'John Smith'

Well, the boy's at Tanfield have done it again. The TNT order has come in two months before the end of the trial. I think this puts out quite a message. It will make others take notice, and at least enquire about the products. Add that to the deals announced earlier this week and things look better than good. Interesting that Ford are supplying transit chassis. Another potentially huge market. How many folk use Trany vans?

There are rumours that they are talking to a USA delivery firm. How big would that be if it turns out to be true? Don't know anything for definite about that though.

Reminds me of my Tadpole enthusiasm when I first bought them. They seemed to be ahead of the market with potential to go into orbit. But Tanfield appear to have the launch procedure right. I hope anyway :)

Not sure about that spread betting lark mind :)

Good luck