Thursday 19 April 2007

Tadpole Technology TAD.L

You might be interested to know that I have invited Peter Bondar to either be interviewed for this blog or to write a piece as a guest blogger.

As yet he has not replied to my email, so I'm hoping that means he's helluva busy closing deals for Endeavors or maybe he's just on holiday. I hope he takes me up on the offer but i can't promise you. You'll just have to keep popping back to see what happens.

However, former Endeavors man Greg Bolcer has already agreed to either write a piece for us or be interviewed. As a member of Tadpole's TAG Technology Advisory Group and a founder member of Endeavors, I thought it would be good for you all to catch up with him.

In the interests of clarity, I am an investor in his new company Encryptanet. I have said that he can choose the subject matter, so I don't know what he'll choose to talk about. No time frame for this either as he's a bit busy just now too.

Please feel free to use the comments section if you have questions or subject matter that you'd like either of the above to address and I'll do my best to steer them there.