Wednesday 25 April 2007

Chaco Resources CHP.L

I've had a request by Nildes to do a piece covering Chaco Resources.

Guilty as charged m'lord. This is a share I do hold some of but more because I got the tip from someone else rather than because I'd done the research and in fact I never have really researched it even though it has not performed as I'd hoped. I just keep getting told....hold them, they will come good.....lol (shivers of TAD run down my back when I hear that - but then TAD is coming good, so hope for everything if you wait long enough isn't there)

Right so this is where you lot come in - if you are a Chaco expert, pin your colours to the mast and help me out here. Send all info to the email address above if you can.

I'll do some research on this tonight or tomorrow morning if I get the opportunity and we'll see if we can get a good summary of who, what, where, when and why for this one.